Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Thursday Evening

I have to tell you how excited I am ... I've enrolled in and am now training for my license to teach Kindermusik! If you're not familiar with this children's music program, check out http://www.kindermusik.com/ . Tonight was the first night all week that I had to study ... I'm thankful that I was able to have the time to organize how I would keep track of all of my lessons, projects, etc...thankfully all before school starts to get crazy! Here's my cute striped folder for all of my lessons ... (the inside is polka dots)...


How special it was for Lexie to make Apple Crisp tonight! Mmmmm!


I hadn't had anything like this in years until this past Memorial Day when we were at a friends house. I've been dying to have it since! (though, my stomach says I really shouldn't...) :)



It sure was yummy goodness! Definitely a nice treat to help study. Thankful for a productive evening ... Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment