Sunday, August 8, 2010

Peter Pan in San Fran

Lexie's parents gave her two tickets to the Peter Pan show in San Fran for her birthday - I was the chosen one to go with her - what a shocker, eh? :) No really, she could've chosen someone else but I'm SO glad she chose ME! I really wanted to go when I first heard about it back in late winter/early spring. It's a play from London and it's in a round 360 view building - it's so hard to explain what it looked like. They wouldn't let us take pictures inside either...boo. But there are pictures below of what the outside looked like. They "flew" on suspended lines inside the building and had this 3D type screen that you see right in front of you as they are "flying" through London to Neverland. So.cool. And the screen would also show 3D images for the pirate's ship, Neverland, water scenes, etc. Well done! It was an amazing show! I loved the British accents too. :) Anyway, thankful for a fun time in the city, as always.

Dinner first - cute lil New York style pizza place near the Embarcadero.


360 Building - amazing production!


















Embarcadero - Pier 1 - all lit up at night - beautiful


Lexie was immitating Peter Pan...can you tell? :)

My souvenir - I love my Peter Pan hoodie! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment