Saturday, August 21, 2010

August

Wow, it's been far too long since my last post - yikes! August has been a busy month so I thought I would recap with a few pictures ...

I went camping with my friends, Lexie and Jenn - went went in Capitola, CA - beautiful! Can't wait to go again.






The next fun even was the circus! Our friends Josh and Ginny asked Lexie and I to go with them last summer ... it appears that we might make this tradition every August. :) Their son, Jack, is almost 3 yrs old and just raves about the circus. We've been talking about it since April - the very poster that he's holding is from April. lol! So cute. We had a fun time!




My pastor's wife, Sue and one of "my" teen girls, Lauren AND I took a day trip IKEA - how fun! Lauren had never been - I enjoyed seeing and hearing what she thought of it all. Couple of funnies ....

How about a Baptist menorah?

On the way home we passed by a car dealership ... um ... do YOU see anything wrong with this? Totally messed with my ocd.


I hope to be better at blogging these next few weeks. School IS around the corner ... we'll see how I keep up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment