Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wishing it was ...

... FALL!
I've seen quite a few blogs already posting about fall. Can I just say that I'm a bit jealous? It takes awhile to catch up to the fall season here in California - at least in my view. I miss the changing leaves...the cool crisp air...the smell...wearing jackets in September...making giant leaf piles in the yard and jumping in them...the list could go on. What do YOU love about fall?

Let me just say ... once it becomes September 22nd, my fall mat will be out and I will be burning a pumpkin candle whether or not it's 63 or 103 degrees outside. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm with you on the pumpkins and the decorating, Katie. :) Fall... well, I've only ever lived in CA so I guess I should broaden my horizons and try it some place else sometime. I love pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes and the first day of rain. (I like to have a fire in the fire place on the first rainy evening whether or not it's actually cold outside.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo definitely the pumpkin spice lattes and fireplaces - I'll agree with you one that too - how could I forget?! I love the fireplace on a rainy day too ... we should definitely celebrate together this year, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete