Friday, July 23, 2010

Day Trip

I decided to take a day trip today - I've been dying to get out of the apartment and just drive. I love to drive. :) The ocean has been calling my name...did you hear it? Yes, I did too. Bodega Bay seemed someplace fun and probably not too crowded - especially being a Friday. I was right! Here are some photos from my lovely drive today...





After all of my traveling around, I decided I needed a Diet Coke. :) I saw a 7-Eleven and grabbed a fountain drink...to which I was remembering my post a few days ago...so here's a shot "just for humor". (And no, it's not permanently stuck to me car top roof.) :) One more thing to add - it was a terrible fountain drink! It tasted..."sweaty". I have no other word for it than that. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Sweaty? As in the way that coffee is sometimes sweaty tasting?

    ReplyDelete