Monday, July 5, 2010

LOL: Purpose Statement


LOL - Many acronyms could be made up of LOL. Three that came to mind were exactly as I've posted: Loving Our Lord, Laughing Out Loud, Living Out Life. God is the giver of life - my life. How blessed and privileged I am to know Him personally! Do you think God has a sense of humor? I know the He gives joy - joy and laughter MUST go together. :) So many things throughout each day make me laugh. I keep saying to my roommate, Lexie, "I should blog that..." -- so I've decided to...do.just.that. Blogs are hard to keep up with...for me. I started one awhile back and didn't "stick with it". I'm hoping this is different.
For my 1st post, I had to post something that made me, and my roomie Lexie, seriously LOL. (You decide which acronym that fits with)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be your first commenter! Looking forward to reading lots of fun memories!

    ReplyDelete