Sunday, July 25, 2010

LOL moment a few weeks ago...

So my roommate Lexie...she's just great! We have SO many "LOL Moments" together...and this is definitely one of them. She's very well aware of my posting...thanks for letting me use you as my main blog post. ;)


Lexie was feeling a bit poorly one evening...and said, "I think I'm going to eat some soup." I was thinking, But it's so hot outside! However, when you're sick...nothing tastes better than some soup. I was doing something else and I turn around to see this:






At first I didn't notice - then I did a double-take. What?! You're "drinking" your soup from a HUGE measuring glass?! H-y-s-t-e-r-i-c-a-l! Definitely LOL on that one!



Yep! She finished it all! :) And I assure you, she was feeling MUCH better afterwards...perhaps there's a trick to this...eating-soup-from-a-glass-measuring-cup...?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that...and I thought it was because I was raised with 5 boys...what's Lexie's excuse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I'm not sure of her excuse...we'll have to ask her. :-D

    ReplyDelete