Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Frozen, Float-y, Flo

Frozen salsa? Bleh! My favorite salsa ever - Trader Joe's Mild Salsa - was sitting towards the back of my refrigerator. Pulled out the yummy salsa for a bit of a snack and what do you know!? It has ice crystals on it! Wonder if that tastes any good...for the record - it doesn't. Oh well.

As I was looking at the picture of my cell phone today, I came across a picture that I still laugh at! Perhaps it was one of those you-had-to-be-there-moments, but I told Lexie I would post it once my blog was up and runnin'. Lexie's bathroom has a fantabulous bathtub! I'm a tad jealous. She's been searching for a blow-up bathtub pillow...ya know...for a nice, long soak! We made a late trip to Bed Bath & Beyond one night and lo and behold! There was a bath pillow! Inflatable. Needless to say, she was ecstatic. So ecstatic that she couldn't wait until we got home to blow it up. I have proof. :)


One last randomocity for today....I can't help but laugh at the Progressive Insurance commercials - have you seen them? They're a riot! I guess it depends on your level of humor - sure doesn't take much to entertain me. ;) My Pastor thinks I look like Flo. This has been highly debated. :) What do you think? This is a picture from Christmas - closest one with my long hair that I could get.






Soooo...I'm not seein' it. :) I guess my personality is supposed to be a little like hers, but I don't think I'm THAT bubbly! Maybe I should try to be more so. Here's my favorite commercial as of date:



So, on those happy and random thoughts, I see myself having interesting dreams tonight. :)

2 comments:

  1. I could see the slight resemblance, but you don't wear nearly as much eye liner. :) So glad you're blogging, I love seeing what's going on in friend's lives, even if it's just random funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog -- and YES -- I think you are a "look alike"!

    ReplyDelete